- Banda Magda, "Yerakina". Mixed by Fab Dupont in Flux Studios NYC. Produced by Michael League, Fab Dupont and Magda Giannikou.
- Bridge City Hustle, "Show You". Mixed at Flux Studios.
- Benjamin Cartel, "Gothamburg". Mixed by Ryan Kelly at Sweet Sounds Studios NYC.
- Juanse, "Pappo x Juanse"
- Coti, "Dias" (Single)
- Zulu, "Semilla". Produced by Juan Blas Caballero.
- Una Fabrica, "Nuevas Reglas". Produced by Tuta Torres and Migue Castro.
- Emanuel Ortega, "Momentos"
- Los Gongs, "Volumen Dos"
- Jaque Reina, "Cabeza de Trueno"
- Ingrid Schnell, "Pick it Up"
- Boomerang, "Engañamundos"
- Susan Green, "Cerca de Ti". Produced by Juan Blas Caballero.
- La Mosca, "Socios por Accidente"
- David Bisbal, "Hoy" (Single)
- Wakey!Wakey!, "Salvation". New album from Mike Grubbs band. Produced and Mixed by Fab Dupont in Flux Studios NYC.
- Banda de Turistas, "Lo que mas Queres"
- Rosario Ortega, "La Celebracion"
- Fabiana Cantilo, "Guapas"
- Luis Fonsi, "Amor Prohibido" (Single)
- Palito Ortega, "La Luz de Francisco"
- Chocho, "No le echemos la culpa al faso"
- Wande Coal, "Baby Face" (Single). Mixed by Ryan Kelly
- Tan Bionica, "Los mismos Siempre" (Single)
- Kristin Mueller's new record, mixed by D. Whittemore at Flux Studios NYC.
- "Wakolda". Stereo Mastering for CD release of the score composed by D.Tarrab y A. Goldstein for L. Puenzo new film.
- Babasonicos, "Corona Live Session"
- Babasonicos. "Day Tripper" Remastered 2013 release.
- Carca, "Luz de Blues"
- Enviada, "El Ritmo de las Maquinas"
- El Club de Los Lopez, "OH!". Produced by J.B.Caballero.
- S. Mendoza, "Amores Cruzados". Producido por J.B. Caballero.
- Claudia Puyo, "Primavera por un dia"
- "Stravaganza". Hit musical play with more than 160.000 spectactors.
- Nelson John, "En este instante". Produced by Juan Blas Caballero.
- Gustavo Corvalan, "Siempre Adelante". Produced by Chino Asencio.
- Franco Luciani y Federico Lechner, "Gardeleria".
- "Sigues siendo tu", Mateo Iturbide. Produced by Juan Blas Caballero.
- "Vecinos en Guerra". Produced by Rafa Arcaute and Leo Sujatovich.
- "Wakolda". 5.1 Mastering of the score composed by D. Tarrab and A. Goldstein for L. Puenzo's new film.
- B. Herron; "Transistmico". Mixed by Fab Dupont in Flux Studios NYC.
- Virginia and Fer Da Cunha | V "Power of Love" (single)
- David Bisbal; "Official Coca Cola's Christmas song 2012". Produced by J.B.Caballero.
- Palito Ortega; "Por los caminos del rey". Feat.: Rusty Anderson, Jim Keltner and Memphis Boys.
- David Bisbal; "Hasta el Final". Single produced by S.Bazan.
- Coti Sorokin; "Solamente Vos". Single produced by S.Bazan.
- Sway. Mixed by Juan Blas Caballero at Mondomix.
- Little Dorothy; "Good times"
- Jay Stolar; "Like you do" (single). Produced and mixed by Fab Dupont at Flux Studios NYC.
- Placer; "Impecable". Produced by Migue Castro and Diego Tuñon.
- Luis Ortega;"Entro Igual"
- Los Nocheros; Single "Salvame"
- Sandra Mihanovich; "Vuelvo a estar con vos"
- Babasonicos;"Fizz"| Luna Park 2002 | Jessico 10th anniversary.
- Sofia Rei; "De tierra y oro". Mixed by Fab Dupont in Flux Studios NYC
- Young Diamonds; "Young Diamonds"
- Nicolás Sorin. Mixing of the score for the film "Dias de pesca"
- Abel Pintos; "Sueño Dorado". Produced by Juan Blas Caballero
- Maxi Pardo; "Aqui"
- Cristian Amado; "Todo es posible"
- Ibrahim Ferrer Jr.; "Solo mio"
- Teen Angels; "La Despedida"
- Emanuel Ortega; "Esta Noche"
- eLDee; "Undeniable". Mixed by Fab Dupont in Flux Studios NYC.
- Leo Sujatovich; "Sujatovich | Gonzalez Duet".
- Resolution 15. Mixed by R.Kelly for the Harlem Dance Company NYC.
- Hana; "Love is a shield". Mixed by G. Iglesias.
- Teen Angels; "Baja el telon".
- W.Gonzalez; Live Stereo & Surround CD+DVD.
- Marc Anthony, "Cautivo de tu amor" (single)
- Cristian Castro, "La llave de tu corazon" (single)
- Luis Fonsi, "Nuestro amor eterno" (single)
- Virginia and Fer Da Cunha | V "Live" (single)
- Maxi Trusso; Sessions for Fiction City
- Mompox; "Mompox"
- Palito Ortega live at the Luna Park;"El Concierto" - CD+DVD
- Jaque Reina;"Corazones Amputados" (produced by Andres Vilanova and Hernan Tery)
- Morbo y Mambo; "Blanco Nigeria"
- Las Pastillas del Abuelo; "Desafíos"
- B K; "Afrika"
- Ledian; "Ledian"
- Surround 5.1 Mixing with composer Leo Sujatovich for the movie "Estela"
- Wendy Parr; "Beautiful People" (single mixed by Fab Dupont in Flux Studios NYC)
- Tony 70;"Escaleras Doradas"
- Las Sabrosas Zariguellas; "Vida"
- Teen Angels; "Teen Angels V"
- Surround 5.1 Mixing of Javier Herrlein´s score for the movie "Viudas"
- Marcos French; "Ahora"
- Sueña Conmigo; "Sueña Conmigo 2"
- Lea Bensasson; "No son rosas"
- La Familia Ingle;"Vs. la maquina de hacer chorizos"
- David Bisbal; "Herederos" | Sin mirar atras
- Los Ojos de Clarence; "Los Ojos de Clarence"
- San Telmo Lounge; "Al filo"
- Leo Sujatovich; "Boleros por los chicos". Featuring L.A Spinetta, Fito Paez, Andres Calamaro, Les Luthiers, Sandra Mihanovich, Patricia Sosa, Julieta Diaz, Manuel Wirtz, Cesar Pueyrredon, Mariano Otero, Marcela Morello.
- 1989; "1989"
- Enrriqueta, "Enrriqueta"
- Roberto Pettinato, new album mixing
- Baby Scream; "Baby Scream"
- Laika; "Venimos en son de Fa"
- Horacio Molina; "Le Pera"
- Nicolas Sorin; "Le Chien"
- Marcelo Del Paggio; "Des Calmas"
- Los Rancheros; "Estimulante"
- Alex Batista; "Alguien que me quiera"
- Rodrigo Crespo; "Latin hits"
- Los Nocheros; "Live acoustic at Telefe Studios"
- Thian; "Thian"
- Juan Blas Caballero; "Coca-Cola's Christmas advertising campaign"
- Mompox; "And the big umbrella"
- Gustavo Lovato; "Abrazos"
- Diego Balut; "Hombre Lobo"
- Los Wawanco; "Al Son de los Wawanco"
- Anima triple; "Y.Q.S.Y.N.P.D."
- Gabriel Morales; "Gabriel Morales"
- Esposito|Delgado Duo; "Sin cabeza" (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Edu Schmidt; "El silencio es salud"
- Leonardo Fucci; "Medanos"
- Sebastian Schon; "Ahora"
- Valentina Soundtrack. (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Leo Sujatovich; "Live Konex Theatre"
- Leo Sujatovich; "The Recipe", stereo mastering of the score of the film.
- Juan Blas Caballero; "Coca-Cola advertising campaign Cada Vez"
- Santiago Besasso; "Santiago Besasso"
- Diego Balut; "Balut" (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Federico Marquesto; "Conjunto Falopa"
- Leo Sujatovich; “ The Recipe”, stereo mixing of the score of the film.
- Leo Sujatovich won in Paris the prestigious award Prix France Musique-Sacem 2009, given on June at Radio France, for his work for the movie "The Aerial" ("La Antena"). The score for the film, surround 5.1 and stereo, was mixed at 3:3:2 Studio.
- Jaque Reina; "Sueños descalzos"
- Baby Scream; "Identity Theft"
- Mariano Massolo; “Mariano Massolo Quintet"
- Mariana Cincunegui; “Alasmandalas” (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Thes Siniestros; “Campos de Satán"
- Mauro Mayer; “Pop Criollo"
- Juan Blas Caballero; “Coca-Cola advertising spot”
- Diego Monk; “La maga T.V Show”
- Danilo Milberg; “Que difícil es la vida fácil”
- Marmol R; "Marmol R"
- Primatelectrico; "Primatelectrico"
- Coco; ”Oferta”
- Hana; “Señuelos”
- Travesti; “Travesti”
- Damian Fogiel; “Damian Fogiel Quintet”
- Leo Sujatovich; “The Recipe”, 5.1 Surround mixing of the score of the film.
- Mariano Otero; “Blood from the Pacific” Stereo mixing of the score of the film.
- Loco Suelto; “Rayo de Luna”
- Mariano Otero; “Live at Medio y Medio” (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Diego Monk; “Valentina Soundtrack”
- Claudia Puyo; “El angel” (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- The Glammers; “Messensheriff”
- Liliana Herrero; “Igual a mi corazón” (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Leo Sujatovich; “1973, Un grito de corazón”, 5.1 Surround mixing of the score of the film.
- La Mosca, “La fiesta continua” produced by Juan Blas Caballero. (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- La Mosca; “Las mujeres de tu vida, featuring Don Omar”
- “The Aerial” movie ("La Antena"); Leo Sujatovich’s musical score, mixed at 3:3:2 Studio, won the following awards: Argentinean Academy of Cinematografic Arts: Best sound on a movie award and the Clarín 2007 award for the best original musical score for a film.
- Alejandro Kauderer; “Tangwork Companie – Uno”
- Franco Luciani; Harmonica recording session.
- Khadyha; “Esta noche te quiero” produced by Oscar Chino Asencio.
- Ki!Mey; “Ki!Mey”
- AES August 2007 – Studio Tour. 3:3:2 Studio was involved in the AES 1st Latin American Conference on Surround Sound. The Studio Tour visited Buenos Aires’s best mastering facilities and was in charge of John Storyk from WSDG | New York offices.
- Dany Avila; Drums recording sessions.
- Damian Bolotin; Violins recording sessions.
- Don Adams; “Segunda temporada completa” (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Lorena Astudillo; “Tras de una ausencia”
- Jaque Reina; “Tres”
- Mariano Otero; “Cuatro” (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Focosonoro; “Focosonoro”
- Los Rancheros; “Canción sin tiempo” produced by Oscar Chino Asencio. (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Mariana Baraj; “Margarita y Azucena” (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Kaleidos; “Despertar”
- Uschi; “Uschi”
- Paula Shocron; “Paula Shocron Trío”
- Anima triple; “Nuberockinstante”
- Gabriel Castagna; “Argentina Sinfónica”
- Paola Miranda; “Paola Miranda” produced by Oscar Chino Asencio.
- Leo Sujatovich; “The Aerial” ("La Antena"), 5.1 Surround mixing of the score of the film.
- Leo Sujatovich; “The Aerial” ("La Antena"), Stereo mixing of the score of the film.
- Anima triple; “El Giro”
- Fito Páez; “De quien es el Portaligas”, 5.1 Surround mixing of the string section of the score of the film.
- Chucho Valdés ; “Live at the Colon Theatre” (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Gabriel Senanes | TyC Sports; “Futbol de Primera 2007”
- Emanuel Ortega; “El camino” produced by Oscar Chino Asencio. (Nominated for the Gardel Awards for best audio Engineering)
- Maxi Pardo, "Estrella Mal Herida"
- Tomas Becu; “Bushwick”
- Leo Suajtovich; “Tangro Brujo, Manuel de Falla by Leo Sujatovich” music for Julio Bocca’s ballets shows.
- Jorge López Ruiz; “El Grito” (40th Anniversary Remastering)
- Jorge López Ruiz; “Impromptu”
- Leo García; “No me arrepiento de este amor”
3:3:2 Studio is a "World Class" Mastering facility located in Buenos Aires, Argentina. We opened our doors on September 2006 offering top level engineers and equipment.
Founded by Diego Calviño and Co-Founded by Pablo Lopez Ruiz, we have mastered hundreds of projects including top chart hits, gold and multi-platinum awards.
It was designed by the Walters-Storyk Design Group (New York, USA).
Acoustics were in charge of John Storyk (USA), Dirk Noy (Switzerland), Renato Cipriano (Brazil) and Sergio Molho (Argentina).
Our studio has one recording room and two control rooms. All three main rooms are fully linked in order to gain an important flexibility and adjust to all kinds of projects.
You can also enjoy our lounge and relax with coffee, magazines, high-speed Wi Fi internet and LCD TV with digital cable, while we work with your project.
CONTROL ROOM A
The tracking room has variable acoustic panels, natural light, Solid State Logic and API Pre-Amps. We specialize on intimate sessions, in order to create a relaxed atmosphere and achieve the best audio quality and musical detail.
We have DXD-DSD technology for high definition recordings in our Pyramix system along with Mytek converters.
We offer our DW All Mapple Shell drum kit (check out our equipment) to track rhythm sections, as well as a large selection of microphones specially choosen for vocals, guitars, percussion, wind and acoustic instruments.
Control Room A
Control Room B
At 3:3:2 Studio we featured expert engineers, with years in the industry working in gold and mutli-platinum awarded records
We master for CD, iTunes, Vinyl, DVD-V, DVD-A, SACD, Blu-Ray and Movies Soundtracks. We deliver final masters in any format you may need.
Last step in the audio production process of your Project. This stage is the bridge between mixing and replication. Audio enhancement, final technical and creative balances, editions, equalizations, compressions, ambient and dynamics treatments, warm, depth and dimension improvements, space between songs, final order of tracks and any necessary process are made during mastering.
Our goal is to achieve a ¨World Class¨ product, with a perfect balance of frequencies and volume, in order to be able to listen to your project with a perfect flow from top to end. Our excellent monitoring system allow us to expose your product to an ¨Audio Microscope¨ in an acoustically designed room by professionals, and repair problems that didn’t show up during mixing.
The mastering suite is organized around the I.J. Research K-1 Mastering Transfer Chain console, built specially for 3:3:2 Studio by Igor Kapelevich. We work with Avid Pro Tools HD and Merging Technologies Pyramix Masscore Mastering System.
- DW All Maple Shell
- 22" x 18" Bass Drum
- 14" x 05" Snare
- 10" x 08" Tom
- 12" x 09" Tom
- 14" x 11" Tom
- 16" x 14" Tom
- DW Chain Drive Pedal
- Zildjian "Z" H.H 14 x 36
- Zildjian "Z" Crash 16 x 40
- Zildjian "Z" Crash 18 x 45
- Zildjian "Z" Ride 20 x 51
- Zildjian "K" China 17 x 43
- Pearl Hi Hat and Cymbals stands
- AKG 414 B/XLS
- AKG C 451B
- AKG D 112
- Electro Voice RE20
- Neumann U87
- Neumann KM 184
- Sennheiser 421 x 3
- Shure SM57 x 2
- Shure SM58
- Berhinger Cue System
- Auriculares AKG
- Altiverb 6 XL
- Waves Studio Classics Collection
- Abbey Road/EMI/Chandler TG 12413 Limiter
- Abbey Road/EMI/Chandler Brilliance Pack
- Sonnox Oxford
- T.C Electronic Powercore x8 con System 6000 Algorhithms y TubeTech CL
- UAD-2 Quad con Pultec, Pultec Pro, 1176 Limting Amplifier, Fairchild, LA-2A, LA-3A, Neve 1081, Neve 33609, Neve 88rs, Lexicon 224, Harrison EQ, Studer A800, Plate 140, Cambridge EQ, Roland Dimension D, EL Fatso Jr/Sr, Shadow Hills
- SSL Duende
- Massey Plugins
- Slate Digital VTM & VCC
Gear / Outboard
CONSOLE | SUMMING
- I.J. Research K-1 Mastering Transfer Chain
- Dangerous Music 2 Bus
- Apple Mac Pro 12 Core
- Avid HD I/O
- Avid Pro Tools HDX | Pro Tools HD 10
- Euphonix MC Control
- Merging Technologies Turnkey PC
- Merging Technologies Pyramix Masscore Mixing | Mastering System with DSD option
- Dangerous Music Monitor Control System ST/SR
- Dangerous Music DAC-ST
- 5.1 Lipinski Sound L-505 Main Monitors System
- Focal Solo6
- Genelec 7060B
- Bryston 4B SST
- Bryston 6B SST
- Lavry Engineering AD 122-96 mk3
- Burl Audio B2 Bomber ADC
- Cranesong HEDD 192 ADDA
- Mytek Digital 8x192 ADDA x 2
- Mytek Digital 8x192 ADDA with DSD option
SYNC | DITHERING | SFC
- dCS 995 Master Clock
- Weiss SFC2
- Weiss Saracon DSD
- Vertigo Sound VSC-2
- GML 8900
- Pendulum Audio OCL-2
- Pendulum Audio PL-2
- Chandler Limited LTD-2 Mastering Version
- Weiss DS1 mk3
- T.C Electronic System M6000
- API 5500
- Dangerous Music BAX EQ
- Manley Massive Passive
- Manley Stereo Pultec EQP-1A
- Weiss EQ1 mk2 DYN-LP
- T.C Electronic System M6000 with MDW EQ
- Digital Domain DD-2 Ambient Enhancement Processor
- Cranesong HEDD 192
- SPL Vitalizer mk2-T
- Z-Systems 32.32r Digital Detangler Pro
- Dorrough 40-A
- API 3124 mb+
- Solid State Logic XLogic 4-Channel Mic Amp
- Petrungaro NV II Pre - Line Driver
- Furman Sound P-6900
- I.J. Research custom made
- Vovox Textura BiWire
- Dolby Media Encoder for DVD and Blu Ray
- Oppo BDP 83 SE
- Cambridge Audio iD100
- Sennheiser H600 Headphones - Focal Spirit Professional Headphones
- Taiyo Yuden and Sony media
Pablo Lopez Ruiz
Chief Recording, Mixing and Mastering Engineer
3:3:2 Studio Co-Founder
Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina on March 19, 1959. Graduated in Traditional Composing at Berklee College of Music in Boston (1984). Took private lessons with Tomas McGah, won the Richard Levy composition award (Boston, 1982).
Built a reputation in the field of arranging, recording, mixing and mastering, working with recognized figures such as Chucho Valdes, Luciano Pereyra, Julieta Venegas, Alberto Cortes, Emanuel Ortega, Babasonicos, Cachorro Lopez, Las Pelotas, La Portuaria, Fernando Otero, Viva Nativa, Ernesto Jodos, Juan "Pollo" Raffo, Diego Urcola Grammy and Latin Grammy Nominee "Soundances", Leo Sujatovich (Latin Grammy Nominee "Tango chamber Trio") and "Tango Brujo" (music for Julio Bocca ballet), Sebastian Schon "Dos Puntos", eLDee, producer Fab Dupont, Wakey!Wakey!, Banda Magda, Marc Anthony, David Bisbal, Luis Fonsi, Cristian Castro, Tan Bionica, Abel Pintos, Banda de Turistas, Palito Ortega, Las Pastillas del Abuelo, Juan Cruz de Urquiza, La Mosca, producer Rafa Arcaute, producer Juan Blas Caballero, G.Senanes, Mariano Massolo, producer Oscar "Chino" Asencio, Liliana Herrero, Los Nocheros, Mariana Baraj, Sofia Rei, Mariano Otero Orchestra and Quintet, engineer Gustavo Iglesias, Carca, Hana, Coco among many others.
Recorded acoustic shows in a wide range of halls, included the prestigious Colon Theatre in Buenos Aires. Also recorded, mixed and mastered, stereo & surround 5.1 movies soundtracks, including Leo Sujatovich score for "Pasos", directed by Federico Luppi, "Wakolda" directed by Lucia Puenzo, "Dias de Pesca" directed by Carlos Sorin, Nicolas Sorin scores for the movies "El Perro", "Historias Minimas", "El camino de San Diego" and "La Ventana", "The Aerial" directed by Esteban Sapir featuring Leo Sujatovich musical score (winner in Paris of the Prix France Musique - Sacem de la musique de film), De quien es el Portaligas?, directed by Fito Paez, "1978, Un Grito de Corazon" and "The Recipe", both also with Leo Sujatovich musical scores.
Pablo Lopez Ruiz
iMastering sessions take place in the same mastering suite were we work on attended sessions, using same gear and engineers.
Send us during any time of the day your audio files, without any kind of compression, through our fast and secure FTP Server. We also use online services such as Gobbler, We Transfer and Dropbox.
We offer with every online session a custom made DDP Player, especially designed for 3:3:2 Studio.
We can ship to our international customers via Fedex, UPS and DHL the Red Book PMCD. We also deliver DDP files and images.
To access our server and the DDP Player, we must send you user name, password and drivers. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and rates
Feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
Fill out our contact form to know our rates or to require a Mastering order form, you can also call us at +54 11 4331.3325.
Mixing and Mastering sessions booked for our Online Services should be totally paid at the end of the project before final masters are uploaded. We offer services such as Paypal for your convenience.
Existen campos sin completar
Thanks for your interest in our studio. We'll contact you shortly.